top of page

MAKING YOUR JALISCO TOCADO

We have been busy learning songs from the state of Jalisco these past months and our dress would not be complete without our proper hair. You can have your tocado or hair, in any color you'd like or have it match your dress color. For all of my DIY dance moms and dancers out there, you can save money and make it yourself. I have made a quick 7 minute video tutorial on how to make a simple tocado for our group. If you aren't as crafty, no need to worry. Just let me know what color(s) and I an create one for you.

When you finish your tocado, you can secure it to your hair with bobby pins or hot glue a hair comb to the black ribbon part of your tocado. The hair comb option is a lot easier to change during dress and hair changes during performances.

Recent Posts
Archive
Search By Tags
No tags yet.