YOUR FOLKLORICO DANCE BAG

November 8, 2017

 With school/sports/activities AND dance, I like to have a bag ready to go with all my dance class essentials. What do you have in YOUR bag?

  1. Folklorico Shoes - because showing up without your dance shoes is like showing up naked

  2. Hair Ties - helps keep our hair away from our face

  3. Bobby Pins - helps keep your bun and loose hair in place

  4. Dance Bag - so you can put all of your things in to and from class

  5. Comfortable Shoes - because wearing your dance shoes outside shortens their lifespan. Plus, who doesn't like wearing comfy shoes after a long and hard practice

  6. Deodorant - sometimes you just need to re-apply

  7. Water Bottle - drinking water throughout class will help you stay hydrated. And sometimes we will use it as a prop in our practice

  8. Practice Skirt - see #1

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts

December 28, 2017

November 20, 2017

November 8, 2017

November 8, 2017

November 8, 2017

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

© 2017 STUDIOK website proudly created by Studiok

45 SE D ST. Madras, Oregon 97741

541-480-4875