MAKING YOUR JALISCO TOCADO

November 8, 2017

We have been busy learning songs from the state of Jalisco these past months and our dress would not be complete without our proper hair. You can have your tocado or hair, in any color you'd like or have it match your dress color. For all of my DIY dance moms and dancers out there, you can save money and make it yourself. I have made a quick 7 minute video tutorial on how to make a simple tocado for our group. If you aren't as crafty, no need to worry. Just let me know what color(s) and I an create one for you.

When you finish your tocado, you can secure it to your hair with bobby pins or hot glue a hair comb to the black ribbon part of your tocado. The hair comb option is a lot easier to change during dress and hair changes during performances.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Recent Posts

December 28, 2017

November 20, 2017

November 8, 2017

November 8, 2017

November 8, 2017

Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon

© 2017 STUDIOK website proudly created by Studiok

45 SE D ST. Madras, Oregon 97741

541-480-4875